Did I just make this awkward? I'm really good at that. Kind of like Chandler from Friends.
Anyways - I am really glad you stopped by. I'm assuming you clicked on the about page because something I wrote about caught your interest, and you want to know if we will have any of those "hey, me too!" moments. Let me tell you a bit about myself!
- I've been blogging for 10+ years and my first blog was on xanga WAYYYY back in the day before blogging was a "thing".
- I am a serial entrepreneur, and even though I'm in my late thirties now, I still don't really have a clear career path in my head of "what I want to be what I grow up". And, I am 100% okay with that.
- Currently, I am a virtual ninja and assist three amazing clients in helping them run their online businesses successfully AND lead a balanced lifestyle.
- I am obsessed with Dave Ramsey and listen to his podcast every single day. We are in Baby Step 2 and are working as hard as we can to pay off our student loan and consumer debt.
- I was born and raised in Texas, as evidenced by the two Texas tattoos I have AND the graphic t-shirt shop I own, Your Texas is Showing.
- I am married to a reverend in the United Methodist Church and we made a pretty darn cute kid about three and a half years ago.
- I love to surround myself with supportive women entrepreneurs who keep me inspired and motivated to continue to chase my dreams, even when I don't know what they are.
Here is a picture of my kid, and my husband, in case you didn't believe me when I said he was adorable. Because really they both are.
I absolutely LOVE to connect with people on the interwebs, so if you're reading this and want to know more about me then you should email me, like right now. Just go ahead, drop a line to say hi, and let's get to know one another!
If you're not ready for that level of commitment yet, you can check me out on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook, sharing day-to-day life, business tips, and inspiration.