here is why i need your help. i want to take pictures of the birthing process. wait! not that part of the birthing process... but if she will let me, pictures of the doctors handing the baby to her, first moments, first exam, that sort of thing. i'm a little scared of being in the room with her (again, if she lets me) when she gives birth because this will be a first for me.
yeah. i might pass out.
so i need some help. some advice. pointers. things to keep me conscience during the process. so please answer some of the following questions in the comments...
1. is there something you would have like to have photographed when you gave birth that you didn't?
2. are there moments that i should definitely avoid being present for with a camera?
3. how messy is it. really??
4. any technical photography tips? aperture? blah blah? i have a cousin who is a professional and i am going to ask her but has anyone ever done this sort of thing? i'm nervous! halksdjf;oiane. yeah. that.
5. anything else. anything. please give me tips. i'm begging.
yay for new nephews! woot woot!!